Shoulder Pain Specialist Woodridge, Illinois
If you live in Woodridge and due to an injury or bad posture you are now starting to feel pain in your shoulder, it’s time for you to start taking action before it becomes serious. Our chiropractic wellness center is 13 minutes from you, in Lisle, IL. Northstar Integrated Health & Physical Medicine Center’s patients are also part of our community and for more than 10 years, they have relied on our experts to diagnose their problems and relieve their pain. Our chiropractic treatments are widely recognized in Illinois since we don’t need to apply much force on your body or cause unnecessary pain; On the contrary, our therapies are subtle but with a strong and positive impact on your body. If you want to know more about our chiropractic treatments, you can ask for information by calling our contact numbers or making an appointment through our website.
The shoulders are the joints with greater mobility throughout the human body, so they are prone to injuries, sprains, and sprains, as well as the very painful stiffness that some call “frozen shoulder.” Because it’s the shoulders that are responsible for the flexibility to lift and move the arms when they hurt, you may not see it possible to perform daily and usually simple activities such as dressing or even combing your hair (much less lifting or exercising).
That is why we at NorthStar Integrated Health & Physical Medicine Center attend this type of pain through innovative treatments that don’t require us to apply much force on your body or cause you even more pain.
Our specialists are innovative and professional, and they will always put your health as our top priority. That’s why we’re becoming one of the best chiropractic wellness centers in the state of Illinois.
If you live in Naperville, Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, or Bolingbrook, don’t hesitate to come to our chiropractic wellness center, located in Lisle, IL. On the other hand, if you don’t live in these cities you can still schedule an appointment with us in less than five minutes and our doctors will gladly assist you.
Symptoms of shoulder pain
Shoulder pain symptoms may vary depending on the cause of the problem. The usual symptoms are as follows:
- “Frozen shoulder” that can cause pain and restriction of shoulder movements.
- Shoulder pain all the time or when you move it.
- Tendonitis (inflammation of the tendons) and/or bursitis (when the fluid that accumulates in the sack of fluid that cushions the shoulder joint). It’s likely that if you suffer from any of these, the discomfort in the man begins slowly but you will notice it when it becomes difficult for you to sleep on the affected shoulder.
Main causes of shoulder pain
There are many different causes that cause pain in one or both shoulders. The two main ones are:
- Tendonitis: deterioration under the tendon that occurs slowly over time due to some bad movement, or heavy lifting.
- Bursitis: inflammation of the bursa between the bones and underlying soft tissues.
- Tearing or injury: after an accident, poor movement, heavy lifting, or aging.
- Shoulder compression syndrome: muscle tendons get trapped and rub against the upper bone repeatedly.
Why should you go to a chiropractor?
Many patients with shoulder pain are told that they should undergo surgery, receive steroid injections or take anti-inflammatory medications to relieve pain. Unfortunately, these treatments do not always work to reduce symptoms reliably, particularly in patients with frozen shoulder syndrome.
Although some are reluctant to believe it yet, chiropractic is an effective method to relieve pain and rehabilitate the shoulder, so that people can continue their pace of life.